Doctor insights on:
Does A Woman Feel When Sperm Is Fertilizing The Egg
Is it possible for deactivated (or dried) sperm to be able to reach and fertilize the egg inside the woman's body?
Not probable: Possibly, but it's a little early. Prime dates are 11-17. ...Read more
Does sperm really live a week? Does it weaken the longer it waits in a woman's body to fertilize an egg?
Can ftm transgenders on testosterone without bottom surgery use their eggs with a sperm donor and fertilize another woman's egg?
Here are some...: The question is how and when a quality egg from you can be successfully harvested because you are on testosterone for FTM. Technically and realistically, it is extremely hard and impossible. Why do you have this question? Are you in a special relationship? I doubt if there is any expertise inside HealthTap who can answer your specific questions or concerns. ...Read more
Would you feel when the sperm is fertilizing the egg? How long does it take for the sperm to fertilize the egg
Here are some...: Abnormal sperms denote those sperms with odd shape or poor motility, which tend to less possibly penetrate the timely waiting egg. Nonetheless, if luckily and successfully penetrating to get into the egg takes place, fertilization (union) occurs to form zygote which in turn undergo cell division to form embryo, which will embed onto uterine mucosa (endometrium) where it eventually develops fetus ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does only one sperm fertilize the egg?
- How long does it take for a sperm to fertilize the egg?
- How long does it take sperm to fertilize an egg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When does the fertilized egg attach to the uterus
- Sperm fertilizing egg acrosomal reaction
- Egg fertilization using frozen sperm
- Why can only one sperm fertilize an egg?
- Talk to a urologist online for free