Doctor insights on:
Does A Tb Test Hurt
Mycobacterium tuberculosis is an infectious organism that spreads by droplets coughed out by an infected person. Infection is established initially in lungs, but can spread within lungs & to other body parts, or can become latent, with reactivation occurring years to decades later. With effective treatment, it can be completely eliminated although drug resistant ...Read more
How badly does a TB test hurt? I'm extremely terrified of needles and would like to know how bad it will hurt.
Positive PPD test: A positive TB test should look like hard, raised bump with size >5to15 mm depending of the risk category you are in. It should be read in between 48 to72 hours. It is the hardness and not redness which is read. Thanks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Swollen lymph nodes under the armpit
- Fast gangrene diabetic person
- Heel strike
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Best diet for healthy body
- What is the discharge before your period?
- Premature baby head
- Causes for autism
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online