Doctor insights on:
Does A Surrogate Mother Have To Take Fertility Drugs To Prepare
No: A gestational carrier ('surrogate, ' although the terms are different legally) does not use fertility drugs per se. She does not get injections with gonadotropins. She does, however, need her uterine lining prepared and she needs to be synchronized with the woman who will provide the eggs. Gestational carriers typically use drugs like oral estrogen pills and Progesterone to do this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
NO: She has been paid for it.Get a more detailed answer ›
Tell when right age: Honesty is always best, but need to address it when child is ready. It is important not to tell them too early as it can lead to unwarranted stress issues. Might want to share this with your child's pediatrician privately, as he/she may have insight as to when the time is right. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'd love to become a surrogate mother for my sister. Whom has tried many times to get pregnant. What r the proceeds to becoming one?
IVF center.: You should consult a reputable ivf center to look into this possibility most admirable. ...Read more
OB will test: As long as the surrogate mother goes to a reputable obstetrician, she should have all of the necessary std checks during the pregnancy. Some obs test women twice; once at the beginning and once near delivery. If you are concerned, you can contact your surrogate's OB and ask what their policy is. ...Read more
No: Preferably no.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does the surrogate mother get pregnant?
- Can you take fertility drug to have twins?
- What does it take to be a mother?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How old do you need to be to take fertility drugs?
- What are the chances of having twins without using fertility drugs?
- When taking clomid fertility drug when is a good time to have sex
- Does listeria have an impact on fertility and conception?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free