Doctor insights on:
Does A Pregnant Cervix Feel Soft And Squishy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Soft: During the earlier part of pregnancy the cervix feels like the tip of your nose but softer and more compressible. In labor, the cervix becomes less long - eventually becoming almost flush with the vaginal wall. . Additionally the cervix opens to facilitate the passage of the fetus from the uterus to the vaginal canal. Don't check your own cervix during pregnancy. ...Read more
Do a preg test: Low hard cervix is not the way to diagnose preg, u keep asking the same ? You may have prolpase go see your gyn and your gyn can do a pelvic exam, and blood work to see if you are pg or not and to see if u have uterine prolpase or anything else abnormal or not, please go make an appt tom, since u have asked this ? Multiple times. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does the cervix feel like when pregnant?
- What does a pregnant cervix feel like?
- Does a vagina feel softer when shes pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cervix low and soft pregnant
- Soft and squishy lumps
- Eye is soft squishy wrinkled
- Soft squishy lumps in armpit
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free