Doctor insights on:
Does A Nasal Cannula Irritate The Nosehair
My doc wants me to be on my nasal cannula after my c hyst. Why? I was healthy till they operated on me.
What safety precautions should a home health aide take when a patient is receiving oxygen through a nasal cannula?
O2: http://downloads.lww.com/wolterskluwer_vitalstream_com/sample-content/9780781788786_Craven/samples/mod09/topic2a/text.htmlGet a more detailed answer ›
Huh?: As an ent, I have never heard of a peripheral nasal cannula to stop nosebleeds. I am assuming you are referring to some type of nasal packing. Usually there is a string or something attached if it needs to be removed, but might not have anything for you to see. You should see the doctor who put it in for the correct followup. You may not be able to see it. ...Read more
Likely: There is a good chance it will, especially if it's not humidified. It also depends on the flow, though. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does having intercourse prior to taking a pregnancy test affect the results?
- What does a ct scan of the abdomen and pelvis show?
- How long does it take a broken blood vessel in the eye to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a tumor feel like under the skin?
- What does it mean when you get a nasty smell from the vagina?
- What does it mean when the ovary on the right side of a woman hurts?
- How long after a flea bites does the spot go away?
- What does a brown spot on my white part of the eye mean?