Doctor insights on:
Does A High Protein Diet Lead To Amyloidosis
There are several types of amyloid which is an abnormal protein made by the body. When amyloid deposits into normal tissue such as skin, joints, liver, heart, etc, the condition is known as amyloidosis. Symptoms vary depending on what part of the body is effected. Consider going to an academic center to have it diagnosed and treated, because of ...Read more
No: Nutrition today is quite complex. Why? The food industry has made every form of artificial food whether it be protein, fat, or carbs; available to consumers. Try to eat fresh, natural-organic foods, usually a balance of 15-25 % protein, 15-25% fat, and 50-75 complex carb---fruits. And veggies not much breads, rice or starchy foods. Lots of water at least 2 liters a day. ...Read more
Yes: I do not recommend high fat, high sodium processed meats such as sausage, however. ...Read more
Size, activity, age: Our protein needs depend on our age, size, and activity level. To estimate your minimum daily protein requirement multiply the body weight in pounds by .37. This is the number of grams of protein that should be the daily minimum. According to this method, a person weighing 150 lbs. Should eat 55 grams of protein per day. If you don't have kidney problems then you can take in more than this amount. ...Read more
Meat & Vegetable: Natural foods are much healthier because it make the digestive system work the way it is supposed to. The liquid proteins and chemical proteins bypass this natural system. ...Read more
None: To loose weight, let us try this: 1. Eat every food you like. 2. While eating when you realize that you can eat 5 more bites, stop. Try it you will like it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does a high protein diet cause joints to ache?
- High protein low carb diet to get a six pack abs
- Why does a high protein diet increase urine output?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can be the best oil to use on a high protein low calorie diet?
- What to eat on a high protein low carb diet?
- How to get fiber in a high protein low carb diet?
- How to cure bad breath with a high protein diet?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free