Doctor insights on:
Does A Colonoscopy Check The Small Intestine
Not usually: The colonoscope can reach the last part of the small bowel but only for a few inches. ...Read more
The gastrointestinal tract starts at the mouth, travel down the tunnel (esophagus), which connects to the stomach, which then empties into the duodenum, jejunum, and ileum---the three parts of the small intestine (@25 feet). This empties into the colon or large intestine (about 5 feet), which then becomes the sigmoid colon, rectum and out the anus. So, every morsel eaten ...Read more
Colonoscopy was done and there was hemorrhoid's found in the last portion of small intestine. What could be some causes?
I had an edoscopy done and it showed normal results and so did my colonoscopy, should I concern myself with small intestine cancer?
What small intestine disorders can cause symptoms similar to crohns. So far upper gi, colonoscopy and bloodwork not showing anything abnormal?
Had colonoscopy/endoscopy this year both clear Except for high lymphocyte count in small intestine-had colon cleanse 2day afterward had bloody mucus ?
Why did you cleanse?: Your database suggests enteritis--an inflammatory condition of the small intestine (like Crohn's disease or infection, among others). Your bloody effluent after cleansing raises concern for ongoing/undertreated inflammation. Please don't cleanse again, but instead start appropriate medication for your condition--call your doctor today. ...Read more
What does dark green stool mean ( problem in colon or small intestine)? Having for 5 weeks. waiting for my colonoscopy biopsy results.
Severe chronic constipation colonoscopy/egd nego same with c, small bowel series showed slow colon , fast small intestine , is this from my dysautonomia?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does a colonoscopy check the small intestines?
- Does a colonoscopy go into the small intestine?
- What does the small intestine do in a frog?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What systems does the small intestine work with and how?
- What does the small intestine do in the digestive system?
- How does celiac disease affect the small intestine?
- What does it mean to have a small white bump on the face and its not acne?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online