Doctor insights on:
Does A Baby Have A Heartbeat During A Tubal Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Been clamped for 5 years had sex on ovulation day how high of chance is a tubal pregnancy? Would baby or mother live? Or would have to abort?
Low chance: Tubal ligation is considered a "permanent" form of birth control;however, there is a very small chance of still becoming pregnant. After 5 years, about 13 out of every 1000 women with a tubal ligation get pregnant- not very many. If the ligation fails, you do have a much increased risk of an ectopic pregnancy in the fallopian tubes. Ectopics must be removed surgically to ensure maternal survival. ...Read more
Is possible to have tubal pregnancy and regular pregnancy at the same time. Would doc spot tubal pregnant during surgical abortion or before?
Yes: Though rare, this type of pregnancy, called a heterotopic pregnancy is possible. Typically the pregnancies will be of the same gestational age and the doctor would see a pregnancy in the tube as well as the uterus, assuming a trans-vaginal ultrasound was performed. If no ultrasound was performed and you are having bleeding and pain, then see a doctor right away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Of whom?: The fetus or the mother? Kindly see your doctor if this is what you feel, ...Read more
Depends: Initially symptoms of pregnancy. Then pain in the lower abdomen, low grade, then increasing in intensity and confused with stomach virus, menstrural cramp, appendicitis or bowel cramp. The pain may get severe and then disappear. If it disapears, that is the point of greatest danger. The tube ruptures, the pain relieved but bleeding begins. Bleeding is usually present. Hemorrhage is ocurring. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When does an unborn baby have a heartbeat
- Does diet during pregnancy affect the size of a baby?
- How to lose a baby during pregnancy without abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my babys head have a ridge?
- Feeling lile i have a pulled muscle in my lower abdomen during pregnancy concern
- How long does the pain last after having a tubal ligation?
- I have a rash around my belly button during pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online