Doctor insights on:
Docusate Sodium 100mg Side Effects
Is docusate sodium/sennosides appropriate for ibs-c and can it be used "freely", or are there side effects?
Can a person contract anal stenosis as a possible side effect of the over use (3-5 weeks) of docusate sodium, 250 mg, a stool softener?
Highly unlikely: Would not make sense and highly unlikely. ...Read more
Can I take (1) standard 17g dose of Miralax in addition to 100mg Docusate Sodium for short term (2-3 days) issues with constipation?
What is difference between taking magnezium 250mg a day or 2 docusate sodium a day, and how long should I stay on either one of them.
No: It lowers the surface tension of water allowing water to stick to other things, so it softens stools by increasing the amount of water in the stool. It is also used in soaps and shampoos to allow the soap and water to breakdown the oils on the skin and hair. It is also used in pesticides to allow the pesticide to stick to plants and bugs. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Docusate sodium colace side effects
- Sodium docusate side effects
- Side effects of docusate sodium
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of docusate sodium and casanthranol
- Montelukast sodium and levocetirizine dihydrochloride side effects
- Is it safe to take 100mg of docusate sodium daily for chronic constipation?
- Croscarmellose sodium side effects
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online