Doctor insights on:
Doctors Will Cause Pain Shoulder Arm Numbness Tingling
I have neck pain that's running down my left arm numbness and tingling. What is the cause of this?
PRESSURE ON NERVES: Pain in neck radiating down the arm usually is from pressure on the nerves that originate from the neck you need to be evaluated by your doctor or an ortopedic specialist, you need exam and may need MRI exam to find the cause.You are only 34 years old so see your doc. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My doc told me muscle spasm/ tension caused arm numbness/pins and needle~ How long does it last?im on Valium currently
Shoulder pain and right arm numbness took B12 vit. Thngs imprved , last time i hit the gym found sudden drop of strength in right arm?
Get a check up: I would suggest to contact your physician today to undergo a detailef history of the symptoms and followed by a thorough physical exam. He may order dome x-ray or MRI of spine to get the confimative diagnosis. In mean time, i would advise you to putneck collar to prevent any further injury to spine. Good luck ! ...Read more
COULD BE: Please see a doctor asap.Get a more detailed answer ›
Arm numbness, tingling, a bit of itching, typing hurts, after five days from the blood test. What can it be?
Arm numbness, tingling, a bit of itching, typing or twisting hurts, after five days from the blood test. What can it be?
See below: A small clot in the vein that was stuck is the most probable cause if so it should dissolve within the 7-10 days if not then see a physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of pain numbness tingling in the left arm?
- Arm pain numbness and tingling
- Shoulder pain tingling arm
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain numbness and tingling in right arm
- Left arm pain numbness tingling
- Pain in shoulder numbness in arm and hand
- Neck shoulder arm pain numbness
- Talk to a physical medicine and rehab specialist online for free