Doctor insights on:
Doctors Prescribe Birth Control Pills Women Amenorrhea
Maybe: Whether or not your doctor will want to prescribe birth control pills for you depends on the cause of your primary amenorrhea. You should see a doctor to determine whether you are not having periods because of hormones, anatomy, or another cause. This will guide treatment of your amenorrhea and help determine your best contraceptive options. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Contraception is also known as Birth control. Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
Can my family doctor prescribe birth control pills? Or do I have to go to a gynaecologist. I live in MB, Canada.
With history of breast cancer in my family, most doctors will not prescribe birth control pills to me. What options will not raise my risk for cancer?
Can you explain why lawyers are sdvertising about the dangers of certain birth control pills but doctors still prescribe them?
What is the youngest age a doctor would prescribe birth control pills (for menstrual cycle reasons)?
Or absent periods may occur form a wide variety of reasons. It may be because you are not ovulating or because you are menopausal or because you have underlying medical problems that interfere with normal menstrual cycle (eg, thyroid). In some cases it may be anatomic like a congenital or developmental problem that ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can doctors prescribe birth control pills for women with primary amenorrhea?
- Birth control pills for middle aged women
- Begin taking birth control pills during period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will the nausea effect from my birth control pills last?
- Do birth control pills expire?
- Will diet pills affect the effectiveness of birth control
- How to start birth control pills mid cycle?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free