Doctor insights on:
Doctors Perform Mitral Commissurotomy
Opening the valve: A heart valve commissurotomy is usually performed on a stenotic (tight) mitral valve. This involves open heart surgery and incision of fused mitral valve leaflets. The surgeon usually makes the incision along the same path that separated the leaflets in the past and tries to maintain the integrity of the structure preventing the development of a leaky valve. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi doc i wann to ask that my fiance has mitral stenosis snd i geeting anngaged since last 1year.I wann to ask that what I have do?
Dear Respectable doctors please help me with your advice that which madicine works for*Severe left ventricular systolic dysfunction.
LV dysfunction: When treating severe LV dysfunction we usually use several medicines. These are best managed by a cardiologist or other Dr. Experienced in trea ting the condition. ...Read more
My quesion is i'm patient daibetic and mild mitral regurgiation, so i want consultant, if possible thanks doctor?
Mitral regurgitation: I am not sure if you are asking about further management of mitral regurgitation, diabetes impact on heart disease or both? I am going live with the Concierge service tomorrow and would ne happy to provide an initial evaluation. I am located in New York, so if you are out of satte I will not be able to prescribe any medications. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the definition of mitral commissurotomy?
- Doctors that perform colonoscopy
- Type doctor performs discograms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of a doctor performs mastectomy?
- Is a barium enema performed in the doctors office?
- What type of doctor performs colonoscopy?
- Do all doctors perform surgery?
- Talk to a cardiologist online