Doctor insights on:
Do Your Breasts Hurt During Ovulation
Breast pain is common. It is typically experienced during the menstrual period. Pain can range from mild tenderness, burning, dull ache, sharp or stabbing. It can be experienced in 1 or both breasts. Fibrocystic changes is the most common cause of breast pain. Hormonal medications (birth control, hormones) can cause pain as well. Infection ...Read more
Cyclic pain: Some women do experience pain or increased breast tenderness during pregnancy and during the days leading up to menstruation. This tenderness generally occurs in both breasts and is caused by fluctuation in the hormones estrogen and progesterone. When related to menstruation, the pain typically subsides within 2-3 days after the start of a woman's period. ...Read more
Should your boobs hurt extremely bad during your entire pregnancy , because mine don't they just hurt if I squeeze them !
Not always: It varies based on constitutional and genetic factors. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do breasts hurt during or after ovulation?
- Do your boobs hurt during ovulation?
- Breasts hurting during ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do your breasts stop hurting during pregnancy?
- Do breasts hurt after ovulation?
- Do breasts hurt when ovulating?
- Where do your breasts hurt during early pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free