Doctor insights on:
Do You Throw Up Blood When You Re Pregnant
Yes: See a doctor right away. That may be a lung, esophageal, stomach, or throat problem. It may be serious. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
?: You mean would drugs show up? Not sure if your question. Please clarify ...Read more
When undergoing ing the NT scan for my pregnancy, a blood sample was taken from me. How does this help determine the likelihood if downs?
Depends on your MD: A complete blood count, rubella, varicella hepatitis blood type and rh, urine, std tests . There are some optional like testing for cystic fibrosis, thyroid disease , vitamin d levels. It really depends on your md practice . These are some of the routine tests done at the beginning of pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When do you throw up if your pregnant
- What color do you throw up when your pregnant?
- What color is throw up when you are pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you feel when you re first pregnant?
- Do your ovaries hurt when you re pregnant?
- When your pregnant what color is your throw up
- Is it normal to throw up blood while pregnant?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free