Doctor insights on:
Do You Think Manila Honey Would Help My Wisdom Tooth Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
It can. As an oral..: Surgeon, i see the worst of infections because general dentists will seek help in treating them. While many pericoronitis infections may resolve without treatment, there are those rare few that can become so severe as to require hospitalization, surgical drainage and I.V. Antibiotics with several days in intensive care. Never assume that an infection will go away. Seek help early. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
It's good medicine.: Trust your dr!Get a more detailed answer ›
Infection won't heal: There are some missing details here. Did you see a dentist already and thats how you found out it was your wisdom tooth. Or are you self medicating thinking that what you are doing should make it better. Antibiotics will only stall the infection until definitive treatment is rendered. So it seems like you need to see a dentist and get a game plan to get rid of the infection. Nothing otc will do it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Dental exam: Did you have your wisdom tooth extracted? Or is it still present and infectied again. There are a number of reasons for this. It is best to see a dentist to determine the cause and the best treatment. Then follow thou is needed. ...Read more
I have pain around my left lower wisdom tooth for a week now I have frequent sinus issues and wonder if safe to use Neti Pot in case of tooth infection?
Had a wisdom tooth infection. Given amoxicillin. Lost it for 3 days. Found it but infection is gone. Getting wisdom tooth pulled tomorrow. What to do?
Feeling drunk(without drink) for last 2 months after one accute dizziness episode. Vertigo occurred right after a fully treated wisdom tooth infection?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you think masturbation helps maintain monogamy?
- Do i need my wisdom tooth removed?
- What to do if you think you have an eye infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I think my mom is depressed what can i do to help
- How do you help someone when they think they are having a cocaine overdose?
- How do you tell the difference between a wisdom tooth or dental abscess?
- Do you think that this could be a std blisters on pink spots on my thigh?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online