Doctor insights on:
Do You Think I Have Anemia Eyelids Are Pale
Low blood count is also known as Anemia. Anemia is a condition in which the body has a decreased amount of healthy red blood cells, which normally provide oxygen to body tissues. Common causes may include certain medications, chronic diseases such as cancer, a poor ...Read more
I have anemia symptoms (pale eyelids, heavy bleeding, weakness) but CBC showed rbc 4.14 hct 38.2 hgb 12.6 plt 331. Am I anemic?
Anemia: Symptoms may include tiredness, palpitation , sometimes chest pain , light headed. Hemoglobin inside the cells make the cell that transport oxigen look red and then transmit that red color through the nail bed and conjunctiva, when there is not enough hemoglobin in the case of anemia this red color does not transmit much, thus making you look pale. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not always pale: Anemia means not having enough red blood cells (RBC), also measured by hemoglobin or hematocrit. Symptoms are unusual fatigue, shortness of breath, rapid heart, loss of energy. Depending on the color of skin, you may or may not appear pale. Sometimes there is a yellow tinge. Eyes and palms of hands may appear pale. See your doctor and get a CBC. ...Read more
More of a sign: Than a symptom. Pale color or pallor is due to the lower numbers of red blood cells diminishing the tone of the skin a producing a lighter hue. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My nails are turning yellow do you think i have a nail disease
- Do you think i am getting mono if i have a bad sore throat and big tonsils?
- Do you think i have colon cancer bleeding from rectum?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you help someone when they think they are having a cocaine overdose?
- Do you think i should tell a potential employer i have turner syndrome?
- Do i have a hernia my balls and penis are swollen how do i get the swelling down?
- What to do if you think you have ovarian cysts?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free