Doctor insights on:
Do You Still Ovulate When Pregnant
Yes : Yes , .Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes but: Unlikely if protection was used correctly; actual failure risk depends on type of 'protection.'. ...Read more
Yes: No lab test is 100% accurate.Get a more detailed answer ›
I took a pregnacy and an ovulation test today both negative. ; i'm a week late can I still be pregnant?
Unlikely.: If you took a home pregnancy test and it was negative, it is unlikely you are pregnant. It is possible it was a faulty test, but that is why they often come in packs of three. The ovulation test is not a test of pregnancy, it is designed to see if you are ovulating, which occurs in the middle of your cycle. There was no reason to use that at this time in your cycle. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you still ovulate if you are pregnant?
- Can you still get pregnant when you are not ovulating?
- Do you ovulate when you are pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still ovulate if you are pregnant?
- Do you ovulate when your pregnant?
- Do you stop ovulating when you get pregnant?
- Do you stop ovulating when you become pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free