Doctor insights on:
Do You Still Ovulate If You Are Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Asked and answered: No. Of course not.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you become pregnant right before you ovulate will you still have discharge/symptoms as if you were ovulating?
Interesting question: Ovulation comes first, and when sperm is in the vicinity it will impregnate the egg, which is called conception. This does not impact the discharge that you experience at the time around your ovulation, and likewise, if your ovulation is painful, you would experience this pain. ...Read more
Nope: Your question is a little unclear, but if you are pregnant, than you are fertile. If you are wondering if you can get pregnant again (while you are pregnant) the answer is no. Women stop ovulating when they are pregnant, so you can have intercourse without getting pregnant again. Hope that answers your question. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you still ovulate when pregnant?
- Can you still ovulate if you are pregnant?
- Can you still get pregnant after ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still be pregnant if bleeding after ovulation?
- Can you still get pregnant if your not ovulating?
- Do women still ovulate while pregnant?
- Do you still ovulate after a partial hystorectomy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free