Doctor insights on:
Do You Still Ovulate After A Partial Hysterectomy
Hysterectomy bleedin: If she just had a hysterectomy, it may just be healing. If she had a hysterectomy a couple of months ago, she may have granulation tissue that may need to be cauterized. If they left her cervix, she can bleed from it. If it has been longer, she need to be evaluated. It may just be due to atrophy (thinning) of the vaginal tissue, but you need to make sure there is nothing significant going on. ...Read more
Yes, eventually: A partial hysterectomy removes the uterus, but leaves the woman's ovaries intact. Since the ovaries still make estrogen, the woman will still experience monthly hormonal changes, but no visible menstrual periods. Eventually, at a later time, when the ovaries stop working, then this is considered menopause. Symptoms would include mood changes, sleep disturbance, hot flashes, night sweats, fatigue.. ...Read more
I had a partial hysterectomy .I still have both of my overies can I want a baby so bad.what do I do?
I'm forty three and had a partial hysterectomy still have both ovaries how do I know if I still have eggs to freeze?
I had a partial hysterectomy 28 years ago still have my overlies I have recently been having a black or very dark brown discharge. Iam 55?
See GYN: you should see your GYN immediately to get an assessment and other tests to help determine the cause of bleeding. It could be benign issues or could be a sign for something more concerning. An exam would help give you more information. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you still ovulate after partial hysterectomy?
- Do you ovulate after a partial hysterectomy?
- Do you still ovulate after a partial hystorectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you still have a period after a partial hysterectomy?
- Ovulation after partial hysterectomy
- Do you have a period after a partial hysterectomy?
- Do you gain weight after a partial hysterectomy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free