Doctor insights on:
Do You Ovulate When Your Pregnant
Ovulation : In a typical 28 day cycle, ovulation happens on day 14. To pinpoint the exact day, you can check ovulation predictor kits, starting testing daily on day 10 of your cycle. Intercourse on day of positive test and next day or two gives you the highest chance as this is your fertile window. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
No: The ovulation test looks like a pregnancy test, but they measure different things in the urine. The ovulation test measures the hormonal increase (lh surge) that leads to ovulation. A positive test means that you will likely ovulate in the next 24 hours. The pregnancy test usually measures a specific hormone secreted by the developing pregnancy (beta-hcg), so a positive test indicates pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: While you are pregnant, the hormonal cycles that cause you to ovulate and also to have menstrual cycles stop in response to the hormones produced by the placenta. After delivery, breast feeding can extend the amount of time before you begin ovulating again, but is not a reliable form of birth control! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had itercourse 3 days before ovulation and 3 days after which am I likely to have fallen pregnant?
Sex on ovulation day 10-8-15. Found out 10-23-15 I was pregnant. How far along am I nd when will I be due?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you get pregnant when your fertile or ovulating?
- Do you poop alot when your pregnant?
- How do you know when your baby is hungry while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you burp a lot when your pregnant?
- What color do you throw up when your pregnant?
- Do you stop ovulating when you become pregnant?
- If your period is irregular when do you ovulate
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free