Doctor insights on:
Do You Ovulate When You Are Pregnant
No: You do not ovulate when you are pregnant, not possible. No controversies there. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Just the opposite: Ovulation means a woman is not pregnant. Pregnant women do not ovulate. Of course, pregnant women got pregnant (if a natural pregnancy) by ovulating and spending some time with guys (who contributed sperm). After becoming pregnant, a woman won't ovulate again until weeks or months after her baby is born. ...Read more
Ovulation: Women with regular cycles, have a surge in lh hormone levels that matures and ovulates (releases) the egg 24 - 48 hours later. This is the time you can get pregnant. Sperm can survive for several days after you have sex. If you have unprotected sex during that time ovulation, you can get pregnant. ...Read more
Yes: While you are pregnant, the hormonal cycles that cause you to ovulate and also to have menstrual cycles stop in response to the hormones produced by the placenta. After delivery, breast feeding can extend the amount of time before you begin ovulating again, but is not a reliable form of birth control! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you ovulate when your pregnant?
- Do you stop ovulating when you get pregnant?
- Do you still ovulate when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If you are pregnant do you ovulate
- Do you get pregnant when your fertile or ovulating?
- When in the month do you ovulate
- When you ovulate do you discharge
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free