Doctor insights on:
Do You Ovulate During Pregnancy
In reality How likely is pregnancy without penetration? Especially if it was not during ovulation?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Possible: Generally, 25% of women get pregnant on the first attempt, 30% at the end of 3 attempts, 60% at the end of 6 attempts, 80% at the end of 9 attempts and 85% at the end of a year. The remaining 15%, by definition, are infertile and should consider seeing their gyn or a infertility specialist. Good luck. ...Read more
What to do if i know there's more of a change for pregnancy during ovulation, but how much higher is it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you spot during ovulation?
- Do you get sleepy during ovulation?
- Do you get cramps during ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you always get pregnant during ovulation?
- Do you feel nauseous during ovulation?
- Do you gain weight during ovulation?
- Can you ovulate during early pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free