Doctor insights on:
Do You Ovulate During Pregnancy
In reality How likely is pregnancy without penetration? Especially if it was not during ovulation?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Likelihood of pregnancy if he puts the tip in for a second during ovulation? He had a previous ejacuation also but did not get inside me or near me
Can a ovulation test be positive if you are pregnant? Is it true some women have a cycle or similar to one during their pregnancy?
Two questions: Tricky answer in a few words. Women do not ovulate or cycle when pregnant; this is myth. Some bleed from other causes they confuse for a period. An ovulation test could in theory be + but not from ovulation, only if the lh test cross-reacts with hcg. Since a pregancy test is positive before the next ovulation, there'd be no reason to test ovulation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possible: Generally, 25% of women get pregnant on the first attempt, 30% at the end of 3 attempts, 60% at the end of 6 attempts, 80% at the end of 9 attempts and 85% at the end of a year. The remaining 15%, by definition, are infertile and should consider seeing their gyn or a infertility specialist. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you gain weight during ovulation?
- Do you feel nauseous during ovulation?
- Do you get ovarian cramps before during or after ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still ovulate during pregnancy?
- Do you always get pregnant during ovulation?
- How much weight do you gain during pregnancy with pcos?
- Do you get breast pain during ovulation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free