Doctor insights on:
Do You Ovulate 14 Days Before Your Period
Yes: Yes, this is a fairly accurate statement, but it's not set in stone. If you have a 28 - 30 day cycle, you can expect to ovulate close to day 14. Day 14 is by starting to count with day one on the first day of bleeding of your period. ...Read more
Yes but: It would be very unusual.Get a more detailed answer ›
Since u dont ovulate 4 days before your period does that mean you cant get preg? No ejaculation but maybe precum, got pd as expected
Safe period? PHOOEY!: I've got 4 kids to prove it! AND We wouldn't want it any other way....but boy was my shoulder black and blue every time I got her pregnant "She'd say...You're a doctor, How come you're wrong AGAIN! BAM!" I'm sorry honey, we did it during your safe period I'd tell her. Except what we didn't know till 10 years after the last was born was that she ovulates TWICE per month but only 1 period! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you ovulate 14 days before or after your period?
- Do you always ovulate 14 days before your next period?
- Do you always ovulate 14 days before your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you get your period 14 days after ovulation?
- Do you ovulate 14 days after your period starts?
- Do you always get your period 14 days after ovulation?
- How many days before your next period do you ovulate?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free