Doctor insights on:
Do You Need To Be Fasting For A Blood Pregnancy Test
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Do i need a blood pregnancy test coming up 3weeks late mc in november blood pg picked up i was indeed pregnant scared it will happen again what 2do?
Do you usually need an appointment for a blood pregnancy test at a gyn dr? How early can you have it done?
More accurate: Both tests search for HCG or human chorionic gonadotropin, the hormone produced by the fetus. A blood pregnancy test will tell you the exact level of the hormone and can be detected at much lower levels, therefore giving an earlier result. A urine pregnancy test is only positive or negative the quantity of HCG in the blood pregnancy test can also help determine how far along the fetus is. ...Read more
Often: Yes they often do when ttc, but if period starts spontaneously you don't. ...Read more
I just took a blood pregnancy test yesterday. The numbers came back - 124. I'm not sure if that is negative or positive.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you need to fast for a blood test?
- How long do i need to fast for before a fasting blood test?
- Do you need to fast for a thyroid test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you have to fast for a cmp blood test?
- Do you need to fast for a drug test?
- Do you have to fast for a cbc blood test?
- Do i need to fast for a thyroid blood test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online