Doctor insights on:
Do You Have To Use Bathroom Alot With Panreatitis
Bad Trouble!: Pancreatitis is known as one of the most painful conditions. The name refers to a state of inflammation of the pancreas. The common causes or viral infection, alcohol irritation, triglyceride irritation, and infrequently from a bile stone. Another common cause is simply "unknown" or idiopathic in medical jargon. Treatment is usually pain meds, antibiotics and IV fluids. Nothing by mouth. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many causes: In pancreatitis, enzymes become activated while still in the pancreas, irritating pancreatic cells, causing inflammation and signs and symptoms associated with pancreatitis.Many causes: alcoholism, gallstones, abdominal surgery, certain medications, cigarette smoking, high triglycerides, hypercalcemia, family history of pancreatitis, high levels of hyperparathyroidism, infection, trauma, cystic fibrosis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When you have prostate problems do you fart alot
- When i use the bathroom to take a poop i have blood
- How long do you have to use invisalign?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you have lower stomach pain and fart alot when starting a pregnacy?
- I have alot of pimple what i have to do
- Sore throat using the bathroom alot and headaches
- Why do i have to go to the bathroom right after i eat?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free