Doctor insights on:
Do You Have To Ovulate To Have A Period
Prob b/w Day 14-16: This can vary slightly from month to month, but if your cycles are regular every 31 days then you probably ovulate most often between day 14 & 16. You can purchase ovulation predictor kits, which can provide you with a more accurate indication of ovulation. Take Care! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not naturally: With medications yes, but not naturally. A true menstrual period is by definition an event that follows ovulation. There are many reasons for vaginal bleeding due to other causes, which can cause confusion, but these are not menstrual periods. It is a safe rule of thumb anyway, that a woman with regular cyclic bleeding is ovulating. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: This is what happens when you get pregnant. ...Read more
Half way : If your period is 25 days you would probably ovulate around day 12 plus or minus a day. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you need to ovulate to have a period?
- Do you need to have a period to get pregnant?
- How long do you have after a ruptured spleen to get to the hospital?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you have to fast the day before a hba1c test?
- How long do you have wait to have sex after a broken hip?
- Do you have to fast for a drug test?
- When do you have to be hospitalized with a ruptured ovarian cyst
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free