Doctor insights on:
Do You Have A Period If You Do Not Ovulate
Prob b/w Day 14-16: This can vary slightly from month to month, but if your cycles are regular every 31 days then you probably ovulate most often between day 14 & 16. You can purchase ovulation predictor kits, which can provide you with a more accurate indication of ovulation. Take Care! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ovulation: No. Periods represent the physical proof that you are ovulating. ...Read more
What do it mean when you have a period for a day? And do you still ovulate if you have a period for a day?
See an OB/GYN: Yes, it is probable that you are still ovulating. If, however, you have questions about what is going on with you, see a doctor and be examined. ...Read more
Can you have a period and not ovulate even if you get a positive opk? Can you get a positive OPK and the egg is never released? What could cause that
Yes: Yes.......natural variations occur.........creation is not that perfect. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you have to ovulate to have a period?
- Do you need to ovulate to have a period?
- Do you always ovulate before you have a period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have a period and not ovulate?
- Can you have a period without ovulation?
- Can you ovulate without having a period?
- Can you have your period and not ovulate?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free