Doctor insights on:
Do You Get Pink Or White Discharge With Endometrial Cancer
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
No, except...: ...That anything is possible. However, for a long time the position of gynecologists has been that under the age of 30, the probability of endometrial cancer being the source of abnormal vaginal bleeding was so small as to not justify endometrial biopsy. However, any abnormal vaginal bleeding requires careful analysis and a satisfactory diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm trying to determine if I have symptoms of endometriosis, or endometrial cancer. There are some overlapping symptoms.
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you get white discharge after ovulation?
- Do you get white discharge in early pregnancy?
- Do you get a white discharge when your pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you get thick white discharge before your period?
- Do you get a white discharge before your period?
- Do you get white milky discharge before your period?
- Do you get white discharge before your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free