Doctor insights on:
Do You Get Dark Circles On The Eyes With Lupus
In several ways!: Lupus can be associated with dry-eye syndrome, typically more severe in sjogren's syndrome. Very severe lupus can causes optic neuritis, but this is quite rare. The most common problem with the eye in lupus patients is the development of cataracts from treatment with steroids, one of many reasons doses should be kept low. Plaquenyl eye toxicity is nill, by using less than 6 mg/kg of body weight. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have SLE and have suffered from eye tics since childhood. I had Botox to treat them but now have puffy bags under eyes. Is this from botox or lupus?
I am weaning off Klonopin and have Lupus. I have had a severe headache for a week. My temples, eyes, the region below the ears and the back of head hurt. I have never had this before and it worsens in light. Should I see a doctor or wait for it to pass?
Could I have lupus? Joint pain, tingling in toes, water retention, leg cramps, swelling around eyes, red face, headaches, fatigue, graves diseas
Only a good eval by-: -a rheumatologist can give you a good answer. You need to see one for hands on eval & lab tests. Some of the symptoms does suggest lupus, but you need an answer, & that is the best way to have the question answered. ...Read more
I got episcleritis on my eye due to lupus but it had gone away, now it recently came back & disappeared is this something that comes & goes forever?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get rid of dark circles under eyes?
- Why do you get dark circles under your eyes?
- How do you get rid of dark circles?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does lupus cause dark circle under eyes?
- Lupus cause dark circles under eyes
- What can you do for dark circles under your eyes?
- Why do i get dark circles under my eyes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free