Doctor insights on:
Do You Get Alot Of Discharge In Early Pregnancy
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
Hi,i m trying to get pregnant from this month and now i feel a white vaginal discharge is it the sign of early pregnancy or periods?
Nothing: It means nothing. You need to follow up with your OB to make sure everything is progressing. ...Read more
Color: Blood clots are red or dark purple, with a consistency like liver. Tissue, which I would assume you mean placental that is passed with a miscarriage, is redish-browner and has more of a hamburger-like appearance ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you get increased discharge in early pregnancy?
- What discharge do you get in early pregnancy?
- Do you get white discharge in early pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of discharge do you get in early pregnancy?
- Do you get alot of discharge before your period?
- Do you have white discharge in early pregnancy?
- When do you get spotting in early pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online