Doctor insights on:
Do You Always Ovulate Before You Have A Period
Yes: This is what happens when you get pregnant. ...Read more
Unnatural: Very unlikely. Why would you even consider such an unlikely scenario? ...Read more
Not naturally: With medications yes, but not naturally. A true menstrual period is by definition an event that follows ovulation. There are many reasons for vaginal bleeding due to other causes, which can cause confusion, but these are not menstrual periods. It is a safe rule of thumb anyway, that a woman with regular cyclic bleeding is ovulating. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Absolutely. Matter of fact most women will have a period whether or not they ovulate but their cycles are generally irregular when they are not ovulating. Approximately 3% of women have regular cycles but are not ovulating. If you have concerns, consider using a ovulation detection kit (odk) from the store which are generally accurate in showing if you are ovulating. Good luck. ...Read more
Prob b/w Day 14-16: This can vary slightly from month to month, but if your cycles are regular every 31 days then you probably ovulate most often between day 14 & 16. You can purchase ovulation predictor kits, which can provide you with a more accurate indication of ovulation. Take Care! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you always ovulate 14 days before your next period?
- Do you always ovulate 14 days before your period?
- Do you have to ovulate to have a period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you ovulate before or after your period?
- Do you always get your period 14 days after ovulation?
- Do you always get cramps before your period?
- Is ovulation always 14 days before period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free