Doctor insights on:
Do Wearing Contacts Contribute To Eye Pressure
Dry eye: Your description sounds like dry eye. Initial treatment is frequent artificial tears during the day, ountment at night, warm compresses a few times a day, and omega-3 fatty acid supplements. If no improvement, you should see an eye doctor for further evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dry eye usually: Patients who wear contact lenses are at increased risk for developing dry eye, which can lead to contact lens intolerance. Patients will often report that their eyes feel irritated or dry as an early sign of dry eye.. Additional signs can include blurred vision. Therapy with dry eye treatments and even punctal plugs can make a major impact in this condition. Please see your eye doctor. ...Read more
Irritation: Redness is a response to inflamation. Possibly due to many things. Over wear, infection, dryness, irritation from solution or drops, etc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to get a lazy eye when you start wearing contacts?
- Do eye contacts damage your eye?
- Wearing contacts with a stye
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Wearing glasses after contacts
- Wearing torn contacts
- Wearing ripped contacts
- Side effects of wearing contacts
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free