Doctor insights on:
Do Warts Leave Scars
Do scars from plantar's warts ever go away? I had one a couple of years ago & have a scar, it doesn't bother me but I'm just curious about that
Hi. I've had my HPV warts removed and for a while now it has been fine but recently I noticed that one of the "scars" look a little more prominent..
Tincture of time: In most instances time is one of your best friends. Of course. Full thickness injury may require more urgent treatment to minimize scarring. Silicone gel sheeting and pressure dressings are time tested methods to minimize scar formation. Avoid sun and tobacco use. Excision or surgical scar revision may be required but rarely necessary. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do warts always leave scars?
- Do spider bites leave scars?
- Do allergy tests leave scars?
- Do nose piercings leave scars?
- Do dermals leave scars?
- Do second degree burns leave scars?
- Do mosquito bites leave scars?
- Do all facial surgeries leave scars?
- Talk to a dermatologist online