Doctor insights on:
Do Vaginal Inclusion Cyst Get In The Way Of Tampons
Yes: Depends on the size.Get a more detailed answer ›
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Can I use a tampon with a cyst that is located on my vaginal wall? My doctor says its pretty small and sex isn't painful. Help!
Yes: Cysts on the vaginal wall are usually from gartner's duct and are benign. They can become large enough that they are noticeable but if small, they do not require treatment. ...Read more
Where can I go to get ethanol sclerotherapy done with ultrasound guidance for recurrent peritoneal inclusion cyst?
I was told I have a cyst I believe a inclusion cyst it's on the inside of my vagina wall. It is getting removed. I wanted to know if you can have sex.
I have an epidermal inclusion cyst in my scalp and i feel that its getting bigger, how to cure this without an operation? Is there any possible treatment to take this out in my scalp, i hope you can help me because its frustating me.
Out before infected: An epidermal inclusion cyst of the scalp has a wall of tissue around the contents which can get bigger. If it gets infected & needs to be drained, it is harder to remove every last cell so that cyst does not recur & then cannot be done until scar matures. The final scar will be bigger if that happens. Removed now, hair follicles can be protected, the scar smaller, & risk of recurrence decreases. ...Read more
None really: Eic is a sac lined with skin cells embedded under your skin that becomes full of the skin and oil normally produced and exfoliated each day. Squeezing the cyst will release this cheesy smelly material but will cause scarring and make it more difficult to remove the sac surgically, so avoid this. I have some patients that have multiple neck cysts that resolve after eliminating dairy from the diet. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do buttock implants get in the way of giving birth vaginally?
- How do you get rid of neck pain from sleeping in the wrong position?
- How do you get rid of tendonitis in the wrist?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i get rid of an raspy hoarse voice in the mornings?
- What is the best way to get rid of chest congestion in 10 month old baby?
- How do i get rid of a painful boil in the pelvic region?
- Little tickle in my throat the cold is gone so how do i get rid of the cough
- Talk to a dermatologist online