Doctor insights on:
Do U Ovulate If You Become Pregnant Before Ovulation
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Not necessarily: The other parts of the system also has to work well such as patent fallopian tubes and beside that the partner has right amount of sperms in good condition. ...Read more
I have conceived 1aug same time ovulation.11 Aug I tested negative.
I am regular with 30 days cycle.
I have few early sign
Can I still be pregnant?
Is there just the one day in a cycle that u could become pregnant (when ovulation occurs)? What are "fertile days" in a cycle?
Some doctors say you can become pregnant at any time in the cycle;others say only at ovulation or else it can be too late in the cycle. Explain...
Unpredictable.: Due to the inherent variation of ovulation with each cycle, the general advice should be that pregnancy can occur at any time. If one knows the ovulation date with certainty and accuracy (e.g. By checking lh surge home urine tests for ovulation) then conception can only happen +/-5 days from that day. Take Folic Acid 1-5 mg daily and best of luck! ...Read more
If I conceived February 23rd when did I ovulate to become pregnant?? Is it possible that semen five days before ovulation cause me to become pregnant
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you become pregnant before ovulation?
- Do you stop ovulating when you become pregnant?
- Do you get pregnant before or after ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If you are pregnant do you ovulate
- Do you cramp before ovulation?
- Can u get pregnant the day you ovulate?
- How do u know if you are ovulating?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free