Doctor insights on:
Do They Routinely Check For St Ds Before Doing Cosmetic Surgery
Cosmetic surgery is also known as Plastic surgery. Cosmetic surgery is a procedure in which a person is operated on by a plastic surgeon to make some parts of the body more to the person's liking. Cosmetic surgery can be on any part of the body, such as the face. Examples include rhinoplasty, chin ...Read more
Doctor's office: Most websites will show examples of good or great results. Some surgeons post a wide range of their results, but many patient pictures will only be available for you to see during a consultation with a plastic surgeon. Start by reviewing physician websites, asking for recommendations from doctors or friends, then schedule a consultation and ask the doctor to show you examples. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Nature of the surger: For breast surgery it is important that your milk flow has disappeared (usually about six months after stopping breast feeding). For a tummy tuck or liposuction it's good to be near a maintainable pre-pregnancy weight (about six months minimum). Remember, you also have a newborn to care for while recovering from surgery. That can be challenging during healing since we want to avoid complications. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Should I improve my appearance by adopting a healthy lifestyle, or just go ahead and get the cosmetic surgery?
Very rarely : Find a qualified board certified plastic surgeon, have your surgery in an accredited facility with board certified anesthesiologists, and minimize your risks. Cosmetic surgery done in an appropriate setting with qualified surgeons and anesthesiologists, and done well has an extremely low mortality rate. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When you donate blood do they test for stds
- What type of metal do they use for bone reconstructive surgery?
- Do you get tested for hiv before surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does blood work before surgery check for?
- Do they check for kidney stones at meps?
- How do they decide if you need surgery for a herniated disc?
- What kind of anesthesia do they put u on for eye surgery?
- Talk to a dermatologist online