Doctor insights on:
Do The Breast Pumps For Enlarging Breasts Actually Work
Probably: Use of the brava type suction systems for creating additional space and vascular supply is most commonly used in post-mastectomy patients in preparation for expansion of tissues for grafting or implants. It's technology should function the same in males, but males often have less fat tissues to glandular, limiting the ability to modify the adipose tissues (expansion) and it's blood supply to area. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Temporary: Use of suction pumps can provide a short term fullness increase due to engorgement of blood vessels in the area under pressure. This will not last, as the breast tissues typically quickly return to pre-existing levels. Some use brava pumps to help with breast reconstruction after mastectomies, but when suction removed, fat grafting is placed immediately to provide the structural support needed. ...Read more
For size or milk?: Breasts pumps essentially apply a suction cup device to your breast that draws out the milk that mimics the sucking action of a child's mouth. The brava device is an external vacuum hamber that stretches the skin of the breast. When maintained for a prolonged period this can cause permanent enlargement of the breast by a limited amount. ...Read more
I have uneven breasts do you think i can use a breast enhancement pump on the smaller breast to make it bigger? Would it work
BRAVA system - uni: Unilateral use of the BRAVA system could be possible done. Go to the Brava website to find a local MD user. ...Read more
No: Not effective for sustained size ^.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for enlarged male breasts?
- What to do for heat rash under the breast?
- What is the best treatment for breasts enlarged?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do the tommy copper products being sold for arthritis work?
- What do you do for a hematoma after a breast biopsy?
- Why do the sides of my breasts hurt?
- Do chronic swollen lymph nodes in the arm pit most likely mean breast cancer?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free