Doctor insights on:
Do Taste Buds Grow Dull As We Get Old
How so?: I would suggest you have your own dentist examine you and then discuss this issue with you. I would think that coconut oil would not be able to permanently harm your taste buds and whatever it did cause would naturally return to normal in time. ...Read more
Not uncommon: Loss of taste and smell which are closely related are often times a result of illness or treatments. Normally it will return gradually once over your sickness. However you may try cleaning your tongue of coatings by tongue scraping and hot salt water rinses. Use of netty pot to clear your nose. Be patient. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Maybe okay, but...: The tongue is known to have many variations with pigmenting, size, appearance, & not always due to disease. However, first (if applicable in your case), stop using tobacco. Second, have your doctor check your tongue for any concerning pigmented lesions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dull taste buds
- Dulled taste buds and pregnancy
- Taste buds how do i get my tastebuds back
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you do to get your taste buds back?
- Do your taste buds change?
- Get rid of swollen taste buds
- Do warfarin take your taste buds away?
- Talk to a dentist online for free