Doctor insights on:
Do Takis Give You Cancer
No: I am not aware of any reason to think that spicy corn chips can give you cancer. However, there is nothing to stop some jerk from making this up, and people want to believe foolish scare stories. If the stuff actually caused cancer, somebody at the nih would be able to prove it -- real science is driven by vanity & no conspiracy can suppress it. Enjoy your corn chips. ...Read more
Pre-cancerous state: Carcinoma in situ is pre-cancer state- or stage 0- a very early stage of cancer in which the tumor is confined to the structure of the organ where it first developed. The disease has not invaded other parts of the organ. Most in situ carcinomas are highly curable. In breast for instance- it is contained within the duct or the lobule of the breast and not invading beyond the duct /lobule. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No: It is not associated. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Could you give any info on this condition and does anyone know its connection with cancer, the probability and severity if cancer is contracted ?
????: Which condition? Is this part 2 of a question? Please know that questions are not linked here. Each one must make sense on its own. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can takis give you cancer?
- Do antibiotics give you gas?
- Do takis chips cause cancer?
- Do grapes give you diarrhea?
- How long can you live with untreated colon cancer how do you die?
- How do you eat if they have to cut out your tongue for cancer?
- Do braces give you a lisp?
- Do cherries give you diarrhea?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free