Doctor insights on:
Do Symptoms Like Penile Discharge Go Away Quickly
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Depends: Penile discharge can be from infections of the lining of the tract such as gonorrhea or from infection in the bladder (which usually carries a great sense of urgency to urinate). Your family doctor should be seen quickly or a urologist. The speed of treatment effect depends upon the organism and its susceptibility. ...Read more
I am HIV positive. I have a recurring white penile discharge how can I make it go away permanently & what’s the cause after it was treated last month?
Urethritis: You need to find out what it is. The first step is a urine test for gonorrhea and chlamydia naat. If either comes back positive, you need to be treated. If the tests are negative, this may be a different kind of urethritis, one we can't test for but that can usually be treated with Azithromycin or doxycycline. If you have sex with women, trichomonas urethritis is another possibility. ...Read more
Whats the procedure of getting tested for different types of stds? Especially those which has a symptom of penile discharge.
Im having clear penile discharge while sleeping since months.my doctor says it prostate infection.is he right? I have no symptoms like pain etc.
What can i use in treatment of Penile discharge during defecation not associated with any other symptoms?
I have a penile discharge problem and I will go for check up very soon but do I need to cease my physical actitivies like boxing due to the problem?
Contagious: You need to decide based on amount and extent of contact for your sport, how well you are keeping yourself clean, any protective devices used (like a protective "cup"), and how you would feel if you got an STD by contact in sports. Risk is small unless wrestling, but use common sense. Likely best to try bag/gym work until treated/resolved. ...Read more
When I masterbate my semen is white but when I have wet dreams it is clear/transparent. Why is that?could it be something else like penile discharge?
Is anything: abnormal coming out of your penis?Get a more detailed answer ›
Encourage: evaluation to ensure you don't have an std. ...Read more
Here are some ...:
Four kinds of discharge out of men's urethra:
2. urethritis-related discharge,
3. pre-ejaculate (or pre-cum) secreting from Cowper's glands at sexual arousal to "clean" urethra for sperm-rish semen to pass, and to lubiricate vagina like that from Skene' glands and Bartholin's glands.
4. ejaculate emitting from seminal vesicles at the peak (orgasm) of sexual excitement for insemination. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Do symptoms like cyanosis go away quickly?
- Do symptoms like testicle pain go away quickly?
- Do symptoms like lactose intolerance go away quickly?
- How quickly symptoms of nsu go away?
- Do hiv symptoms go away?
- How long can i wait with penile discharge to see if it goes away without seeing a doctor?
- Do std symptoms go away and come back?
- Do symptoms like rectal prolapse go away quickly?