Doctor insights on:
Do Symptoms Like Ankle Pain Go Away Quickly
I injured my ankle in June 2014 and I'm still having ankle pain should I get another MRI or xray done ? will the pain ever go away is there anything e
What are the long term symptoms/damage from bi-malleolar ankle fractures. I have had ankle pain since a 35 ft fall in '85, ?
Arthritis: Typically fractures that involve a joint may go on to post traumatic arthritis. This is arthritis caused by the injury not osteoarthritis or whole body arthritis. This usually is localized to the affected joint. Painfulankle arthritis may be treated by steroid injections, bracing or surgery including total ankle replacement or ankl fusion. Ankle replacement is a good option if you are a candidate. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Started with fever, chills, fatigue, body aches and stuffy nose a week and 3 days ago. Flu symptoms. Now severe ankle pain and swelling. Common?
Pain from top of foot to back of knee, stopped then swelled. Now, just ankle ache and painful knot above ankle to inside. Will it go away on its own?
Don't know: If conditions feels to improve or worsens, see Physician. ...Read more
Are a fever, severe headache, leg and ankle joint pain, chills, tiredness common symptoms of the flu?
Yes, all of that: The most common symptoms of influenza a are fever, sore throat and cough, but most people just feel awful and might be best described as feeling like they've been run over by a truck, or maybe they'd have preferred that to the way they feel. Get medical attention soon, because you can take antivirals within 48 hous that can shorten the duration illness and reduce the risk of complications. ...Read more
Ankle pain started bout a week ago. Thot it was bc i mighta slept on it wrong. Went away then came back. Feels like needs 2 b poped but i can't move it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do symptoms like testicle pain go away quickly?
- Do symptoms like tonsillitis go away quickly?
- Do symptoms like vertigo go away quickly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do symptoms like cyanosis go away quickly?
- Do symptoms like trouble breathing and fever go away quickly?
- Do symptoms like night terrors go away quickly?
- Do symptoms like rotavirus infection go away quickly?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free