Doctor insights on:
Do Swollen Fingers Mean Arthritis
Arthritis is progressive degeneration of one or more joints. Symptoms may include joint pain, swelling, decreased motion, and stiffness. The two most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, which is associated first with articular cartilage breakdown with a component of inflammation, and rheumatoid arthritis, which is a systemic autoimmune disorder that affects joint linings first and secondarily ...Read more
Get Evaluated: You need to get evaluated to get a correct diagnosis and treatment options. ...Read more
What could my symptoms mean? Sometimes i will wake up with stiff, swollen fingers with joints that are a bit tender to the touch. When this happens, it may last all day/night, may go back and forth throughout the day, or end up going away all together. My
Swollen fingers: Cause of swollen knuckles and fingers and rash can be gouty arthritis, inflamm arthritides, psoriatic arthritis ( associated with psoraisis) , lyme disease, severe infections ( acute bacterial ones) or even just a viral syndrome. And others you need to be seen by your medical provider, document the rash, where its is what it looks like as it may be a clue. ...Read more
Any things : Therevare many typer of arthrtis and many reason formswollen fingers you need tonbe properlly evaluated to find out what is happening. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do frequent sharp pains in fingers and knuckles mean arthritis?
- Swollen finger and rheumatoid arthritis
- Swollen middle finger and arthritis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen index finger and arthritis
- What to do for arthritis in fingers?
- What to do for arthritis in the fingers?
- What does swollen fingers mean?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free