Doctor insights on:
Do Sunflower Seeds Cause Constipation
Can I get constipation eatting sunflower seeds. I have anarixa and have to take meralax 3x a day and some days that don't help..
Ate a ton of sunflower seeds and really really constipated bloated gas back pain. What should I do? Took stool soft no help.
Constipation: Drink three liters of water over the next hour. ...Read more
Could eating too much sunflower seeds cause chestpains? Everytime I'm eating them, everynight I'm having chestpains.
I inhaled a little something when I was eating sunflower seeds, not a whole shell but something small. Could this cut my windpipe and cause scaring?
Flush thruough fiber: Please flush through with lots of fluids, which can be critical to prevent constipation, and a good fiber laxative will help promote motility of the colon to help expel the seeds.....Perhaps MiraLAX (available over the counter) would help clear the colon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Perhaps in excess: Interesting question. If you eat shelled seeds and crack the shells in your mouth too frequently it might break down the enamel. See http://vegetarian.lovetoknow.com/Can_You_Eat_Too_Many_Sunflower_Seeds There's not much research on this. One study found "dried-roasted seeds" could lead to "tooth surface loss" but I could not find out if sunflower seeds were studied. See http://tinyurl.com/hxe6hwv ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do sunflower seeds cause kidney stones?
- Do sunflower seeds cause pimples?
- Can chia seeds cause constipation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does eating too many sunflower seeds cause b6 toxicity?
- Do cashews cause constipation?
- Do colon polyps cause constipation?
- Do muscle relaxers cause constipation?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online