Doctor insights on:
Do Strawberries Have Estrogen
Depending: Depends on the type of estrogen. Most synthetic oc's are ok to use for short periods of time to plan or space pregnancy but then i suggest getting off of them long term. We are exposed to so many estrogen like chemicals and other hormones in our polluted environment that minimizing synthetic hormone exposure is best way to avoid increase in cancer risk in later life. ...Read more
Yes: Beer has estrogen if it contains hops, as most beers do. Hops are very estrogenic, and young girls picking hops have been reported to have early puberty. It is not surprising then that male breast enlargement and impotence are also associated with heavy beer consumption. A little research reveals to me that budlight does indeed contain hops, so the answer is an unequivocal yes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Diet: Phytoestrogens (plant estrogens) are present in many foods. However, one might ask why you want to increase your estrogen. If you are menopausal, you can try food supplements or actually take estrogen orally. Most birth control pills contain Estrogens but usually lower estrogen levels by also suppressing the ovaries. To answer your question better, i would have to know what your objective is. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do strawberries have starches?
- Do women have estrogen?
- What nutrients do strawberries peas have?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Rash from strawberry leaves do people have contact allergy to them
- Do vegans have healthy lower estrogen levels?
- How do you know if you have low estrogen?
- Do strawberries prevent cellulite?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free