Doctor insights on:
Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Not directly. : Many vaginal infections actually come from bacteria and yeast from the anal region. For example bacterial vaginosis bacterial usually come from the rectum. The most common bacteria causing uti's, e. Coli, same source. So, women with hemorrhoids and those without often times have the same bacterial and yeast infection issues. Its more of the region as the source. ...Read more
What are the common causes of painful sex when you have no stis, vaginal infections and have been examined?
Vaginal infection: There are a number of conditions or factors that can cause recurrent or persistent vaginal infections. It is important to see your physician to be evaluated for recurrent vaginal infections and to determine potential causes. If one feels that birth control is contributing to the recurrent infections, then stopping the offending birth control (while switching to a different form) should help. ...Read more
Do vaginal infections cause you to miss a period? Isn't smelly or itchy or painful either. Can infections cause a missed period?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do steroid inhalers cause thrush and infections of my mouth?
- What could be causes of vaginal itching besides an std or a yeast infection?
- Do yeast infections cause cramps?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do antibiotics cause lower back pain and a bladder infection?
- Do ear infections cause a smell in ears?
- Can vaginal infections cause you to have nausea and vomit?
- Do antibiotics cause urinary tract infections?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free