Doctor insights on:
Do Some Women Get A Swollen Face Before Their Periods
I get badly swollen face and horrible bloating before my period accompanied by horrible mood swings and breast tenderness. How can I get rid of it?
Period is 5 days late, fingers are swollen, face is breaking out, breasts are sore, naseous & tired all the time. Neg. Hpt test at one day late?
Iv fatigue,body pain,intolerance to cold & heat,frequent cold,swollen face,irregular periods,pcos diagnosed. Bt my thyroid results came out as normal?
FATIGUE EVAL: You need full EXAM AND labs. CBC/CMP/B12/FOLATE /TFTS/VITD/CRP//SED RATE//IRON STUDIES/LYME TITERS. Start a. Gluten free diet Wholeapproach.com gutbliss.com. And high potency vitamins. Rejuvenation-science.com Then review results if no firm diagnosis is made, a sleep study may be necessary many subtle sleepdisorders cause Fatigue ...Read more
I've swollen face,weakness,shoulder &arm pain,hairloss,irregular periods,pcos,depressn,low BBT.My TFTS came bck normal.Cud i still have hypothyroidism?
Possible: The range for TSH/thyroid stimulating hormone is large. So if your thyroid labs comes back "in range", you are considered normal or euthyroid. HOWEVER, if you remain with symptoms like you describe, a trial of thyroid replacement is low risk, easy, inexpensive. The clinical result will be obvious is 2 to 4 weeks, ie your symptoms stay the same, get better or worse. Be well. ...Read more
33 yr old woman 4 the last few weeks i've got a swollen face but not everyday but my fingers are swollen and feet hurt as well. What is going on with?
Call your doctor: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do some women have heavy periods?
- Why do some women have periods while pregnant?
- Why do some women get pregnant easily?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do women get periods twice a month?
- Do i have to get some blood tests before doing an abg?
- Do i have to get some blood tests before doing an oophorectomy?
- Do i have to get some blood tests before doing an endoscopy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online