Doctor insights on:
Do Skin Diseases Generally Develop Due To Environmental Factors
Sometimes: Exposure to harsh chemicals can cause damage to the skin. Even repeated exposure to water or work related chemicals can cause damage to the skin. Pollution can have van irritant effect on facial skin and cleaning the face with a gentle cleanser and the use of emollients can help in minimizing damage. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lichen planopilaris: Lpp for short, is looked upon as lichen planus of the hair follicle. It can be suspected clinically but a biopsy is often performed to confirm the diagnosis. Treatment can be challenging but care by a dermatologist will provide the best chance at improvement and to reduce the chances of scarring hair loss. Good luck. http://dermnetnz.org/hair-nails-sweat/lichen-planopilaris.html. ...Read more
Balneotherapy: https://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/sulfurGet a more detailed answer ›
Diseases from dogs: Diseases that can be transmitted from dogs to humans are rabies, ring worm, leptospira, brucellosis, campylobacteriosis, tapeworm, giardiasis, hookworm, leishmaniasis, q fever, rocky mountain spotted fever, roundworm, salmonellosis, lyme disease, cryptosporidiosis, toxocara infection, flea tapeworm. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diseases caused by environmental factors
- Environmental factors that cause heart disease
- How do you know if you have developed bone loss due to gingivitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have loose teeth due to periodontal disease what should i do
- How do you get rid of skin discoloring due to holding and smoking cigarettes?
- How do i lighten the dark skin on my inner thighs due to chafing?
- Talk to a dermatologist online