Doctor insights on:
Do Shoes Help Foot Growth
No: But it will cause discomfort and possibly contribute to toe deformities. Depending on how old the teenager is, and especially if they are female, their growth might be completed anyway. ...Read more
There is one growth under my right feet perhaps due to wearing of closed shoes. It irritates me a lot as I get difficulty in proper walk. ?
Iam male 16 my feet size is 44 its very big and its hard to find shoes in my country in which age my feet growth is going to stop or its maximum size?
See your doctor: This is a problem that necessitates a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. This will allow him/her to examine you, ask specific questions. And possibly order tests to find out what's wrong and what to do to help you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Shoe size and growth
- Do folic acid help hair growth?
- Do fish oil pills help hair growth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bare foot shoe
- Foot looking shoes
- Best shoes for foot problems
- Athletes foot shoe treatment
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free