Doctor insights on:
Do Scrotal Hematomas Go Away Quickly
Scrotal hematoma: Scrotal pain, swelling and discoloration of the skin in the area of swelling. ...Read more
Blood in the scrotum: A scrotal hematoma is a collection of blood, either from surgery or non-surgical causes, like trauma or ruptured blood vessel, in the scrotum. Most hematomas benefit from drainage, rather than anticipating reabsorption like a bruise does. A bruise is blood within tissues like water in a sponge, but a scrotal hemotoma is a larger volume of blood within the actual space inside the scrotal sac. ...Read more
What causes multiple (tiny) hematomas to form on the scrotum? No visible swelling, no discomfort, occasionally break open and bleed.
Here are some...: What described most likely represents the common occurrence of harmless scrotal angiokeratoma (of Fordyce), which usually carries no clinical significance and requires no active Rx. But if bothered mentally or physically, skillful us of laser or cautery will help. If still in doubt, seek evaluation for confirmation and counseling since right Dx is hard to come by with a direct look. ...Read more
Scrotal hematoma; formed postop wks 1-4 (hydrocelectomy); now 8 wks postop; tennis ball size, very firm; age 50; upset; surgically evacuate yes/no?
Scrotal Hematoma: Over the internet impossible to respond. Seek in person second opinions ASAP. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do symptoms like lactose intolerance go away quickly?
- Do symptoms like penile discharge go away quickly?
- How does a scrotal hematoma go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do symptoms like de quervain tenosynovitis go away quickly?
- Do symptoms like bloody stools go away quickly or is it dangerous?
- Do symptoms like urine retention go away quickly?
- How to make a hematoma in the scrotum go away?
- Talk to a urologist online for free