Doctor insights on:
Do Prunes Help You Lose Weight
Prune Juice: Prune juice may stimulate bowel movements, but this would be a temporary weight loss only -- and not much at that. If you're routinely constipated, consider increasing veggies, leafy greens, whole fruits (not juice -- too high in sugars to use all the time!), and other kinds of fiber. Also plenty of fresh water daily. These will help keep your GI system in good running order. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many people resolve to lose weight in the New Year for different reasons. For those who are overweight or obese, there are many health benefits to losing weight. It can help decrease your chances of developing diseases including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even certain types of cancer. Low-calorie diets combined with increased physical activity are thought to be most effective long term. The healthiest weight loss regimen, therefore, is one that consists of making lifestyle changes that incorporate a balanced diet ...Read more
Yes and no: No such thing as an "eating program". Most americans have an appalling diet. Get rid of all forms of sugar, beer, alcohol in other forms, desserts, cookies, baked goods, candy, ice cream even commercial fruit juice. Stick to god made food. I know it is hard but that is an answer that you accept or reject. Neither is it a matter of "cutting back". Only "cold turkey"works. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do enemas help you lose weight?
- Do body shapers help you lose weight during exercise?
- Gnc lean shake do it really help you lose weight
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do puritans pride acai berry help you lose weight?
- Do corsets help you lose weight?
- Do prunes make you lose weight?
- Do prenatal vitamins help you lose weight?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free